Friday, January 23, 2015
Technology Integration Video
I thought the video was very insightful. It's obvious that technology is becoming a major part of our lives. To integrate it into the school system will definitely better education. I liked how they mentioned that children understand material better when they create it. I think this is so true even for anybody, you create it, you retain the information better. It was good to see how the students are actually engaged in what they were creating and learning. The other thing that stood out to me is how technology helps children share their work across the world with others. The integration of technology in classrooms will help children reach academic levels they may not have been able to reach by just reading text books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your statement, "The integration of technology in classrooms will help children reach academic levels they may not have been able to reach by just reading text books." This is one of the advantages of technology. Helping students go beyond their capabilities.
ReplyDelete