Friday, February 27, 2015
Inappropriate Social Media Use
Social media link
This was a story I found about a situation that happened in a high school in New Hampshire. Several high school boys were caught posting nude pictures of females on a website. I guess they were even trying to sell some of the pictures. The thing that I learned from this story is that somewhere along the lines we forgot to teach students that certain things should be kept private. But with the increasing demand of technology in schools students are being taught what websites they are allowed to use but not being taught what not to put on the internet. Females along with males are really keeping anything private anymore, every part of their lives is put up for the world to see. Different technology is great for a means to communicate across the world but certain things should be left behind closed doors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This article was shocking to me. I would never guess that kids so young would have such an idea. This was a great example of how important it is that we start teaching young people what is and is NOT appropriate social media usage.
ReplyDelete