Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher's Pages


The first website I went to is a first grade teacher from Carver Elementary School. Her website included a self-introduction. Her page was very colorful and had a link to assignments (even though there wasn’t any there, a newsletter that you had to subscribe to, useful resources (again nothing there), and a class calendar. She also had her contact information. I’m not really sure if she’s trying to communicate anything because I didn’t subscribe to the newsletter. I don’t think she changes her information that often. I thought it was neat that she had the assignments link but was disappointed when there wasn’t anything there.

The next teacher’s page that I went to is a teacher at Edison High School. His page was pretty basic, mostly just an introduction and information about what his job is. He had a link to something about the Theory of Knowledge. I think it’s a course he teaches. He did also have a picture of himself which the first teacher’s page didn’t have. I don’t think he’s trying to communicate anything because there wasn’t additional links to anything.

The last teacher’s page I went to was a math teacher from Capitol Hill Magnet School. Her page included an introduction with a picture and also contact information. The good thing about her website was she included so many links and resources for math. She had a link for MCA practice, online book access, math resources/help websites, and fun math websites. I think she was definitely trying to communicate that she took her job seriously and cared about her students doing well in math.

No comments:

Post a Comment