Hey Everyone,
the educational blog I found was Reality 101. It's a blog page for special education teachers. I like it because it breaks all the topics that might come up when teaching special education, into separate categories. These categories include everything from Assessment, Classroom Management, Diversity, Individual Education Programs, Managing Behavior, to even Reducing Stress. I think so many things come up when teaching a child with special needs and it's good to know you're not the only one experiencing these things. I like this site because sometimes you just need someone you can relate to and blogging is easy to do from across the world.
Education Blog Link
That's great that you found a blog that help you in the long run. Could you post a link to it
ReplyDeleteThere are many different spectrum's when dealing with special education students. To have helpful information to help deal with individual students on the their particular level is very helpful, and to have those who have experienced what a new teacher might be going through to come to in a time of concern and worry is extremely very helpful.
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn
ReplyDeleteHi, It is nice when you can feel that you are not alone. I would like to see the blog that caught your attention!
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteWow. This looks like a great blog for you. Hopefully you are learning something from it, and can implement it into your classroom!